Millions of Americans are currently waiting for their coins from the government. Yea, that stimulus check that has been approved is on the minds of all of us. Whether we are sitting back, waiting for a deposit or still trying to figure out if we are eligible for the funds, the conversation is about one thing, money.
Unlike the reliable tracker for tax refunds, no additional resources are available for the stimulus checks.
To receive a stimulus check, you need to have filed a tax return for 2018 or 2019. For Senior citizens or Social Security recipients, you will not need to file one to receive the payout.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
For now, we know that the first economic payouts of the two trillion-dollar stimulus package are expected to go to all eligible U.S. Taxpayers starting April 13th. These funds are one-time payments are Trump approved as of last month.
The intention of this stimulus is to help curve the economic fallout imposed on us by the COVID-19 outbreak. According to Treasury Secretary, Steven Mnuchin, says the first stimulus payments are going out to those who have their IRS refund direct deposited to their account.
The second round of the stimulus money will be mailed out by the IRS to your registered address on file. You may be able to have your check deposited into your bank account, through an online tool to set up electronic payments on the IRS website.
What You Can Expect to Receive:
- A single, U.S. citizen making under $75,000 year: $1,200 payout, plus $500 per child
- Married couples: $2,400, $500 per child
- Amount of payout will go down as income increases
- If you bring in $99,000 or more, you will not be eligible for the stimulus payout
Source: Baller Alert
Official List Of All Celebrities With The Coronavirus
1. Idris Elba1 of 6
2. Rudy Gobert2 of 6
3. Emmanuel Mudiay3 of 6
4. Tom Hanks4 of 6
5. Rita Wilson5 of 6
6. Donovan Mitchell6 of 6
- Dr. Dre’s Estranged Wife Demands A Copy Of Their Original Prenup
- Ice Cube Brushes Off Eric Trump’s MAGA Praise With A Familiar Phrase
- Bill Cosby Sparks Chatter After Grinning Prison Photo Goes Wide
- President Trump Storms Out Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview, Blasts Journalist On Twitter
- Voter Suppression: Truth vs. Proof
- Naomi Campbell Examines Racism Via ‘Vogue’ Cover Story
- Baby Junie Is Serving LEWKS On Teyana Taylor’s Instagram Page Again
- ‘Truth Be Told’: Breonna Taylor Grand Juror Breaks Silence, Suggests Daniel ‘Sellout’ Cameron Lied
- #WellConnected 10.19.20 – Virtual Traveling
- Taraji P. Henson and Fiancé Kelvin Hayden Call It Quits
Stimulus Update :: IRS To Send First Round Of Stimulus Checks Around April 13th! was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com