A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Wendy Williams’ Son Arrested for Assault after Punching Dad, Kevin Hunter
- The Temperature of Your Office Affects Your Ability to Work
- Here Are Some Memorial Day Freebies and Deals
- Study Says Whole Foods Is Most Expensive Grocery Store
- L.A. Declares “John Singleton Day”
- Halle Berry Plants A Big Kiss On “The Chi” Creator Lena Waithe
- Rochelle Bilal Poised To Become First Woman Elected To City Sheriff In Philadelphia
- D.A. Wants Meek Mill To Have A New Trial, In Front Of A New Judge
- #SayHerName: Another Black Trans Woman Was Shot And Killed, This Time in Philadelphia
- Microwave Hacks To Make You A Better Cook
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.hellobeautiful.com