A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Cardi B Is Making Her Movie Debut as a Stripper in New Film With J. Lo
- ‘Young And The Restless’ star cause of death revealed
- State of Connecticut Declares March 19 ‘Meek Mill Day’
- Get All-You-Can-Eat at IKEA This Easter
- Free Ice Cream Today at Dairy Queen
- Tevin Campbell’s Comeback Begins
- Model, Actress And Mom Eva Marcille is Married! Guess How Much The Ladies Of RHOA Paid To Attend The Wedding
- Jordyn Woods Bombarded ‘With Lucrative Business Deals’ After Kardashian Cheating Drama
- 31 Days, 31 Inspiring Women: Ava Duvernay
- Tyler Perry Helps Children Whose Mother Was Recently Shot And Killed By Her Boyfriend
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.hellobeautiful.com