David Bowie, one of the world’s biggest rock stars, died Sunday after an 18-month battle with cancer.
While we mourn the death of the intergalactic artist, we remember the gifts he left behind that are literally out of this world. Like his ever-transforming body of work. The influence he left on every facet of pop culture from fashion to music and even identity. And his beautiful family — son Duncan Jones, daughter Alexandria Zahra Jones, and wife of 20 plus years, supermodel and entrepreneur Iman.
Today we celebrate Iman and Bowie’s union, remembering how the love they shared — between themselves and the world — is still transcending and inspiring.
“The stars look very different today.” – David Bowie
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Eternal Love! 15 Photos Of David Bowie & Iman Over The Years
1. The gorgeous supermodel and English superstar married in 1992 and have been inseparable ever since.Source: 1 of 14
2. Both on their second marriage, the connection was cosmic.Source: 2 of 14
3. Fashion forward couple.Source: 3 of 14
4. Young Lovers.Source: 4 of 14
5. Before KimYe, Hollywood was trying to keep up with these two.Source: 5 of 14
6. They took risks together.Source: 6 of 14
7. They were fearless together.Source: 7 of 14
8. But somehow they remained a normal couple despite the fame.Source: 8 of 14
9. They shared years of major success together.Source: 9 of 14
10. And managed to look young and vibrant the entire time.Source: 10 of 14
11. It’s clear that they were madly in love.Source: 11 of 14
12. They grew older together.Source: 12 of 14
13. Iman admitted to still being fascinated by her husband after all these years.Source: 13 of 14
14. RIP David Bowie.Source: 14 of 14
Eternal Love: 15 Photos Of David Bowie & Iman Over The Years was originally published on newsone.com