Are you handicapped and tired of losing your parking spot right in front your house? If you are looking to get a residential parking permit sign placed on your street, we’ve got your back!
The PPA has released a set of steps to take to set up a residential parking permit to make your designated parking spot a safe space.
In order to get a residential parking permit sign placed on your street, here are the following steps you need to take:
- Visit Philadelphia’s permit office located on 35 N. 8th Street to receive a petition packet.
- Once your petition is complete, you are required to receive signatures of approval from at least 60% of your block’s residents (If your block has 100 residents, you need at least 60 signatures).
- Take the signed petition packet and give it to your councilperson.
- Once approved, the petition will be sent to the permit team.
- The permit team will come out and install the appropriate signage in front of your property.
NFL Football Baes: Meet Eagles WR Devonta Smith's Girlfriend, Mya Danielle!
Biggie Small's Killer Revealed, 26 Years Later
Brooke Bailey Before the Plastic Surgery
Nicki Minaj ft. Chris Brown - Right By My Side [New Music]
Meet Diddy's Baby Mom: Dana Tran, Alleged One Night Stand [Photos ]
Jason, Travis Kelce Duet on 'A Philly Special Christmas Special' to Release This Week
Eagles, Cowboys Fans Voted Most Annoying by NFL Players: 'Loud, Rude and Obnoxious'
Eagles Fans Named Among Top 5 Most Loyal Fans in the NFL, According to Study