Renowed Atlanta photographer, and Cam Kirk Studios Founder Cam Kirk launched the official contention streaming platform, CKS today (May 24). Built as a haven for creatives, the site will house a diverse range of content and topics including behind the scenes series’, educational videos for burgeoning creatives, in-depth interviews with industry leaders and celebrities among other exclusive offerings and live streams.
Featuring a selection of mini0documentaries, educational web courses and other engaging content, the platform offers content that is both enriching and entertaining. Behind the scenes content will offer an intimate glimpse into the creative process of photography and the making of iconic images, while revealing the intricate details and decisions that lead to the finished masterpiece. CKS’ educational offerings cover an array of topics related to creatives and includes workshops, technique building and opportunities to connect and engage with established professionals in their respective fields.
“We are constantly expanding and evolving here at Cam Kirk Studios,” said Cam Kirk, Founder of CKS.” Our power is in our community and this platform serves as a launchpad for new talent to showcase their work, connect with others, and shape the future of the creative industry.”
The platform provides one official home for creatives to gain unparalleled insights into the world of art and design. CKS combines Cam Kirk’s content that was previously accessible through YouTube and social media as well as brand new series’ and content including Lil Tjay Behind The Scenes, Boston Richey Behind The Scenes, Night School Course: RGB Twon, Night School Course: Neri, Night School Course: Caleb Seales, and Behind The Cam Season 1 with more to come which can be accessed by subscribing free to the platform.
Current CKS content includes:
- Tips and Techniques: Short instructional videos allowing photographers to learn foundational skills while learning new information to fine-tune skills
- Studio Sessions: An in-depth interview series featuring the leading voices in the music industry
- Omar Mitchell Gallery: Profiles with creatives that have had their work featured in the premium suite of Cam Kirk Studios
- Night School: A free, multidisciplinary, creative workshop experience where aspiring creative entrepreneurs learn, connect, and engage with established professionals
- Behind the Cam: A behind the scenes look of Hip Hop photography where Cam Kirk captures some of the most prominent artists in the genre
CKS explores the world of creativity, championing the talent of today and inspiring the trailblazers of tomorrow. For more information please visit www.camkirkstudios.tv
For The Creatives: Cam Kirk Studios Launches Streaming Platform CKS was originally published on globalgrind.com
Cardi B’s Sister Hennessy Is Showing Booty’s Run In The Family! [Photos]
Biggie Small's Killer Revealed, 26 Years Later
Offset Exposes Cardi B's Buns via Instagram Story
Nicki Minaj ft. Chris Brown - Right By My Side [New Music]
Yung Miami's Twin Look-Alike Mom is a Baddie! Meet Keenya Young!
Saud Sets Herself Free as Philly Finds Out Who Auntie Saud's 'Youngbuck' Is!
The Ultimate Roots Picnic 2023 Recap!
Bobby V Caught Running Out Of Hotel After Not Paying Transgender Prostitute For Sex? [Video]