Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
It was a regular visit to the ATM for 18-year-old Melik Pointer when he suddenly realized that he was a millionaire, but only temporarily! Pointer checked his balance only to learn that his running total was $4,999,285.52
Pointer told 10TV that he thought it was a mistake and had to double-check, “I thought it was all fake, I thought it was a gimmick.” Pointer isn’t the only person this has happened to. It was reported earlier this week that an Indiana man mistakenly received over 8 million dollars in his bank account from the IRS. But don’t get too excited if it happens to you, the government is quickly fixing it’s faulty deposits and taking the money back.
See the news story below
- LeToya Luckett Hosts TV One LIVE From the Red Carpet at 2024 Urban One Honors
- Morgan State University To Host HBCUniverse Summit This Weekend
- Brahmin X Coco Michele Collaborate For Black History Month, Celebrating Art And Blossoming Black Femininity
- Happy Birthday, Queen: Five Of Niecy Nash’s Funniest TV Moments
- JT And Solange Knowles Had A Girls Night Out In Milan – See Pics
- 73-year-old New Jersey Man Credits Apple Watch for saving his life
- Philadelphia-Area Nurse Becomes First Black Woman to Compete in Women’s U.S. Polo Championship
- Watch: Ziggy Marley Recalls How He Landed The Notable ‘Arthur’ Theme Song
- For The Babies…& Their Parents: Sleep Soul Releases ‘Sleep Soul Volume 4’ Curated By Jhené Aiko & Kehlani
- Philly City Council Pushes Bill Allowing High School Student-Athletes to Make Promo Deals
Columbus Man Gets Millions in Stimulus Money By Mistake was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com
Biggie Small's Killer Revealed, 26 Years Later
Take Our Music Survey For A Chance to win $250 and Janet Jackson Tickets!
Little Known Black History Facts
Carmelo Anthony Allegedly Cheating With Philly Actress?! Meet Miyah J [Photos]
NFL Football Baes: Meet Eagles WR Devonta Smith's Girlfriend, Mya Danielle!
Amanda Seales Reveals The Real Reason Why Nice Guys Finish Last
[CLICK TO VOTE] Cutest Couple Contest!
A.J. Brown GOES OFF on Social Media; Says Philly Media is "So Lame"