Rumors have been going around for years that Erykah Badu must have some good ‘lovin’ because she has been leaving men on read for years! So why not capitalize on it? And that’s just what Badu did when she announced that she would be selling incense that smelled like her lovely lady parts!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But Badu isn’t the first celebrity to capitalize of the smell of her lower region, just last month Gwyneth Paltrow sold a candle called “This Smells Like My Vagina” for $75 a pop and it sold out quickly. But it seems like the smell of a celebrity’s vagina might be a good marketing tool because Badu’s incense sold out in a mere nineteen minutes after launching her new website!
Badu claims her incense were created from ashes of her own burned underwear along with “Pure resin, handmade, sun dried. Also created with essential oils and herbs. ” You can currently pre-order twenty-five sticks of the Badussy for $50.
See the thankful sell out message from Muva Badu below
Erykah Badu’s Family Celebration Of Four Generations Of Motherhood Is Everything
1.1 of 6
2.2 of 6
3 of 6
imagine your mom being ERYKAH BADU pic.twitter.com/PLDIJbvLHh— mira (@mirameeruh) February 4, 2020
4.4 of 6
5.5 of 6
- Attorney: Kelly Price Is Safe & Recovering From COVID At Undisclosed Location
- Haitian Migrants: Does The U.S. Have A Legal Obligation To Process Asylum Seekers? It’s Complicated
- Rihanna Confirms ‘R9’ Is Coming Soon: ” It’s Going To Have A Completely Different Sound”
- Kelly Price Reportedly Missing In Georgia Following COVID-19 Battle
- 21 Savage Turned Himself Into The Police Last Night….Immigration Connection
- Win Tickets to Will Smith & Friends at The MET Philadelphia 11/8/21
- Boogie Down: Gorillas At The Bronx Zoo Spotted Engaging In Mouf Work
- PHILLY: Latino Weekend Experience (9/23-9/26)
- New Blessings: Kash Doll Reveals She’s Pregnant Ahead Of ‘BMF’ Premiere
- In His Dreams: R. Kelly’s Trial Defense Compares Him To MLK During Closing Arguments
Erykah Badu’s Badussy Incense Sell Out! Here’s How To Get Some was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com