The Met Costume Gala is by far fashions biggest night of the year and this year didn’t disappoint. The theme for 2018 “Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination” was taken very literally and figuratively by some of our favorite celebrities this year.
A very pregnant Cardi B attended her first Met Gala covered head to toe in jewels and looked like an angelic queen while gala host Rihanna wore a Pope inspired dress with an influence of Catholicism on fashion. Check out our top 33 Met Gala looks from 2018.
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Greys Anatomy Fans Sad To See Jesse Williams Go
- Polo G Talks Going #1 with “Rapstar”, Dealing with Anxiety, & Addresses Producer Scam Allegations
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Another Term In November
- Learn From The Best: Celebrity MUA Olivia Song Is Sharing Her Techniques On A 6-City Masterclass Tour
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event
- Erica Campbell Wore A LBD From Kierra Sheard’s Eleven60 Line To Host ‘Urban One Honors’
- Justin Bieber Announces Reschedule Dates for the ‘Justice World Tour’
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: G-Herbo Facing New Federal Charges For False Statement
- Exclusive: DJ Cassidy Talks “Pass the Mic” Series Ahead of Special BET Mother’s Day Episode
- Service File Of Officer Who Killed Daunte Wright Reveals Scarce Details On Police Training