Having already conquered the music and fashion industry, it makes sense that Rihanna is poised to own the beauty world as well. And if the trailer for Fenty Beauty reveals anything, it’s that the Rihanna reign just won’t let up.
Having dropped hints as far back as last Spring, RiRi finally revealed that Fenty Beauty is heading to Sephora and Harvey Nichols stores on September 8, and you can get an exclusive preview beginning now. The trailer features beautiful Black and brown models, including one of our current faves Halima Aden.
Twitter users immediately noted how well the collection seems to serve a range of skin colors, something very few makeup companies are getting right these days.
In one of the teasers, we learned that the collection will include glosses with names like “Chili Mango,” “Trophy Wife,” Yacht Life” and “Confetti.” And if the models’ highlighted cheekbones are any sign, we can expect lots of shimmer and rich pigments.
Are you excited for Fenty Beauty?
Rihanna Hilariously Responds To Folks Obsessed With Her Weight
How Rihanna Is More Presidential Than Donald Trump
1. Rihanna Arrives to the Elysee Palace in Paris to meet President Emmanuel MacronSource: 1 of 15
2. Rihanna at the Elysee PalaceSource:Getty 2 of 15
3. First Lady of France Brigitte Macron and RihannaSource:Getty 3 of 15
4. France's First Lady Brigitte Macron escorts Rihanna inside Elysee PalaceSource:Getty 4 of 15
5. French President Emmanuel Macron and RihannaSource: 5 of 15
6. French President Emmanuel Macron and RihannaSource: 6 of 15
7. Rihanna Talks With The Press Regarding Her Talk With President MacronSource: 7 of 15
8. Rihanna with French pressSource: 8 of 15
9. Rihanna Receives a Humanitarian Award from Harvard UniversitySource: 9 of 15
10. Harvard Foundation Honors Rihanna As Humanitarian Of The YearSource:Getty 10 of 15
11. Rihanna Is Good With KidsSource: 11 of 15
12. She Shows All Kids LoveSource: 12 of 15
13. Rihanna Plays With Ashad KhaledSource: 13 of 15
14. Rihanna For 2020Source: 14 of 15
15. Rihanna For PresidentSource: 15 of 15
Rihanna Just Dropped The First Look At Fenty Beauty And It’s Melanin-Filled Perfection was originally published on hellobeautiful.com