There’s nothing that Fantasia Barrino has gone through that she hasn’t made her way out of.
Earlier this week, reports surfaced that the singer was involved in an accident that left her with second degree burns on her arms. More details about the accident have emerged, explaining how Fantasia was burned so badly.
TMZ reports that former American Idol winner got burned on her arm on Sunday after knocking over a vaporizer in her sleep. Fantasia keeps an aromatherapy vaporizer nearby and uses it to soothe her vocal cords. The singer thinks she rolled over onto the machine’s cord, which caused hot water to spill out on her right forearm. Sources say that Fantasia was alone on her tour bus when the accident occurred while everyone else was inside the Memphis venue getting ready for the show that night.
Although the burns were reportedly really bad, doctors were able to removed the damaged skin and expect her to heal fully without surgery or permanent scarring. Fantasia is set to resume the tour in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
We wish the singer a speedy recovery!
Here’s How Fantasia Got Second-Degree Burns On Her Arm was originally published on globalgrind.com