We all have those moments where we think it’s a day closer to the weekend than it actually is. If you thought today was Thursday and realized it’s only Wednesday, this article is for you.
But don’t worry, here is a list of 12 songs guaranteed to put a little motivation and energy into your world to get you past hump day and through the rest of the work week!
- 50 Cent “I Get Money“- Sometimes you need to remind yourself one of the benefits of working; more money!
- Rick Ross “Hustlin'” – The only way to achieve your goals is to hustle, every day.
- Jay-Z “On To The Next One” – Just a couple more hours until you can go home, then it’s on to the next.
- Young Jeezy “Go Getta'” – ‘Cause if you don’t go out and get it yourself, no one else will.
- Puff Daddy ft. Mase “Can’t Nobody Hold Me Down” – Only person that can hold you down is you.
- Outkast “Git Up, Git Out” – The hook says it all.
- Young Gunz “Can’t Stop Won’t Stop” – You can’t be stopped. You won’t be stopped; even if people are trying you.
- Dj Khaled “All I Do IS Win” – Winners circle over here! No time for losers, so keep working and winning.
- Ace Hood “Hustle Hard”– Ace Hood calls this the hustler anthem. The beat and the hook alone should motivate you.
- Ye’ and Jay “Who Gon’ Stop Me” – Refer to #6.
- Tupac “Keep Ya Head up”– Terrible boss? Annoying coworker? Try to keep ya head up until you can change your situation.
- Biggie Smalls ft. 112 “Sky Is The Limit” – It’s only right to finish this playlist off with a classic. If this storytelling song doesn’t inspire you then maybe you need some other genre of music. Perhaps gospel/inspirational music?