Classrooms across the state of Ohio will remain empty for the 2019-2020 school year.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
DeWine also shared some of his plans on Twitter, “I know that schools and superintendents and educators across #Ohio are working on some very innovative solutions as they continue to plan for next year. I encourage schools to continue to do this planning.”
So what does that mean for the Fall 2020 school session? We don’t know yet. But Governor DeWine stated that this pandemic could impact the next school year but that will decided at a later date.
- Let’s Talk Sports 8.14.20 – Can The Sixers Beat The Celtics? College Football Paused
- Quarantine Baby! Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Are Expecting Baby #3
- Ciara Shares The Music Video For “Rooted” Featuring Ester Dean, Shot Just 2 Days Before Delivering Baby Win [Video]
- D.L. Hughley Defends Sen. Kamala Harris; Talks Black Greatness
- Nike To Celebrate Kobe Bryant’s Legacy With “Mamba Week”
- Snoop Dogg Wants To Invest In Atlantic City
- 7 Black Beauty Products To Shop Now
- “Black-ish” Shelved Episode To Air On Hulu
- Joe Biden Announces Kamala Harris As His Pick For Vice President
- ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ 2020 Reboot Is On The Way
Governor DeWine Announces Children Will Not Return to School was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com