Classrooms across the state of Ohio will remain empty for the 2019-2020 school year.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
DeWine also shared some of his plans on Twitter, “I know that schools and superintendents and educators across #Ohio are working on some very innovative solutions as they continue to plan for next year. I encourage schools to continue to do this planning.”
So what does that mean for the Fall 2020 school session? We don’t know yet. But Governor DeWine stated that this pandemic could impact the next school year but that will decided at a later date.
- Dr. Dre’s Estranged Wife Demands A Copy Of Their Original Prenup
- Ice Cube Brushes Off Eric Trump’s MAGA Praise With A Familiar Phrase
- Bill Cosby Sparks Chatter After Grinning Prison Photo Goes Wide
- President Trump Storms Out Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview, Blasts Journalist On Twitter
- Voter Suppression: Truth vs. Proof
- Naomi Campbell Examines Racism Via ‘Vogue’ Cover Story
- Baby Junie Is Serving LEWKS On Teyana Taylor’s Instagram Page Again
- ‘Truth Be Told’: Breonna Taylor Grand Juror Breaks Silence, Suggests Daniel ‘Sellout’ Cameron Lied
- #WellConnected 10.19.20 – Virtual Traveling
- Taraji P. Henson and Fiancé Kelvin Hayden Call It Quits
Governor DeWine Announces Children Will Not Return to School was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com