Local fashion model Shaliah Ramsey accompanying photographer Reuben “Big Rube” Harley almost didn’t get into the Wells Fargo Center last week during the Sixers season opener because her outfit was deemed inappropriate.
Ms. Ramsey showed up to the game in fish net stockings with a Mickey Mouse leotard. She stopped by the studio to share her side of the story.
View this post on Instagram
We talk to Shaliah Ramsey at 8:05a #Repost @jenicearmstrongdailynews ・・・ @bigrubeharley’s friend almost didn’t get into the Wells Fargo Center last week because her outfit was deemed inappropriate. After Big Rube bought her a hoodies, she was allowed to go inside to watch the Sixers season opener. What do you think? Did security go too far or did they have a point? My column on the topic will be in Tuesday’s Daily News. It’s available now on Philly.com. Meanwhile what do you think? Yay or nay? @sixers @wellsfargocenter #sixers
More on RNBPhilly.com
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Saves Neighborhood from California Wildfires
- Nike Teams Up With Michael B. Jordan For CreedII Colab
- Wawa Launches Catering Service in Philadelphia
- CNN Sues Donald Trump Over First & Fifth Amendment Rights
- Jill Scott Got Everybody Talkin’ Nasty For This One Reason [VIDEO]
- K-CI of Jodeci Pulls Up On Jermaine Dolly After He Saw Jermaine’s Blessin The Hits
- Stan Lee, Co-Creator of Marvel Comics, Has Died at 95
- 9 Thanksgiving Episodes From Black Sitcoms That’ll Get You In The Holiday Spirit
- Jimmy Butler Gets Traded To The 76ers
- Michelle Obama Opens Up About Her Marriage, Miscarriage, and More