Local fashion model Shaliah Ramsey accompanying photographer Reuben “Big Rube” Harley almost didn’t get into the Wells Fargo Center last week during the Sixers season opener because her outfit was deemed inappropriate.
Ms. Ramsey showed up to the game in fish net stockings with a Mickey Mouse leotard. She stopped by the studio to share her side of the story.
View this post on Instagram
We talk to Shaliah Ramsey at 8:05a #Repost @jenicearmstrongdailynews ・・・ @bigrubeharley’s friend almost didn’t get into the Wells Fargo Center last week because her outfit was deemed inappropriate. After Big Rube bought her a hoodies, she was allowed to go inside to watch the Sixers season opener. What do you think? Did security go too far or did they have a point? My column on the topic will be in Tuesday’s Daily News. It’s available now on Philly.com. Meanwhile what do you think? Yay or nay? @sixers @wellsfargocenter #sixers
More on RNBPhilly.com
- Ayesha Curry’s International Smoke Restaurant In CityCentre Closed Due To Unpaid Rent?
- 7 Highly Pigmented Eyeliners That Will Accentuate Your Melanin
- Go Ahead And Splurge On Queen’s Dope Animal Print Boots! You Deserve It.
- Mazel Tov! 7 Black Celebs Of Jewish Heritage
- These Pantene ‘Going Home For The Holidays’ Ads Featuring Black Trans Women Gave Us All The Feels!
- Lifetime Announces ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ Docuseries [TRAILER]
- D.L.’s Top 10 Things Cheaters Say
- Reclaim Your Christmas With These Perfect Maxine Waters Gifts!
- Actress/Comedian Mo’Nique Now Chef Gives Us Sweet Potato Chili [VIDEO]
- Lauren London Unveils PUMA Collaboration