Local fashion model Shaliah Ramsey accompanying photographer Reuben “Big Rube” Harley almost didn’t get into the Wells Fargo Center last week during the Sixers season opener because her outfit was deemed inappropriate.
Ms. Ramsey showed up to the game in fish net stockings with a Mickey Mouse leotard. She stopped by the studio to share her side of the story.
View this post on Instagram
We talk to Shaliah Ramsey at 8:05a #Repost @jenicearmstrongdailynews ・・・ @bigrubeharley’s friend almost didn’t get into the Wells Fargo Center last week because her outfit was deemed inappropriate. After Big Rube bought her a hoodies, she was allowed to go inside to watch the Sixers season opener. What do you think? Did security go too far or did they have a point? My column on the topic will be in Tuesday’s Daily News. It’s available now on Philly.com. Meanwhile what do you think? Yay or nay? @sixers @wellsfargocenter #sixers
More on RNBPhilly.com
- Power Thought – You INC!
- Are There Foods to Avoid During the Government Shutdown?
- Are Kanye West and Slim from 112, Teaming Up for Gospel Album?
- Local Aid For Government Employees
- Tamar Braxton and Kandi Burruss Join the Cast of Big Brother
- Chris Brown In Police Custody In Paris After Rape Accusation
- Erykah Badu Tries To Clarify Her R. Kelly Comments: ‘I Just Want Peace And Light For Everybody’
- K List: Get To Know Kamala Harris
- Tracee Ellis Ross to Co-host Announcement of Oscar Nominations
- VIDEO: Kamala Harris Makes 2020 White House Bid Official