Local fashion model Shaliah Ramsey accompanying photographer Reuben “Big Rube” Harley almost didn’t get into the Wells Fargo Center last week during the Sixers season opener because her outfit was deemed inappropriate.
Ms. Ramsey showed up to the game in fish net stockings with a Mickey Mouse leotard. She stopped by the studio to share her side of the story.
View this post on Instagram
We talk to Shaliah Ramsey at 8:05a #Repost @jenicearmstrongdailynews ・・・ @bigrubeharley’s friend almost didn’t get into the Wells Fargo Center last week because her outfit was deemed inappropriate. After Big Rube bought her a hoodies, she was allowed to go inside to watch the Sixers season opener. What do you think? Did security go too far or did they have a point? My column on the topic will be in Tuesday’s Daily News. It’s available now on Philly.com. Meanwhile what do you think? Yay or nay? @sixers @wellsfargocenter #sixers
More on RNBPhilly.com
- Nicole Murphy Caught Lip-Locking With Lela Rochon’s Husband Antoine Fuqua
- Should You Have To Renew Marriage Licenses?
- Arsenio Hall Is Officially On Board For ‘Coming To America’ Sequel
- Tessa Thompson Named Marvel’s First LGBTQ Superhero
- Press Play: ‘Westworld’ Returns With Season 3 Trailer & ‘Watchmen’ Releases Action-Packed Preview
- Art Neville Of The Meters & The Neville Brothers Dead At 81
- Police Ask Residents to Postpone Crime until Heat Wave Passes
- Mahershala Ali to Star in ‘Blade’ Reboot
- ‘Lion King’ Roars at the Box Office
- Ben Carson Admits That Black Americans Are Struggling in Trump’s Economy