Local fashion model Shaliah Ramsey accompanying photographer Reuben “Big Rube” Harley almost didn’t get into the Wells Fargo Center last week during the Sixers season opener because her outfit was deemed inappropriate.
Ms. Ramsey showed up to the game in fish net stockings with a Mickey Mouse leotard. She stopped by the studio to share her side of the story.
View this post on Instagram
We talk to Shaliah Ramsey at 8:05a #Repost @jenicearmstrongdailynews ・・・ @bigrubeharley’s friend almost didn’t get into the Wells Fargo Center last week because her outfit was deemed inappropriate. After Big Rube bought her a hoodies, she was allowed to go inside to watch the Sixers season opener. What do you think? Did security go too far or did they have a point? My column on the topic will be in Tuesday’s Daily News. It’s available now on Philly.com. Meanwhile what do you think? Yay or nay? @sixers @wellsfargocenter #sixers
More on RNBPhilly.com
- [Video] Check Out The Trailer for “Kevin Hart: Irresponsible”
- “Empire” Creator Lee Daniels Talks Emotions Since Jussie Smollett Scandal
- Whoopi Goldberg Is ‘Trying to Take It Slowly’ After Battle With Pneumonia
- Wendy’s Relapse Triggered by Husband’s Alleged Mistress
- A Shot From “Bad Boys 3”
- Nene Leakes Gets Super Honest About Taking Care Of Her Husband That Was Diagnosed With Cancer
- Senator Anthony Williams Announces He’s Running For Mayor
- ‘To Black Women With Love’ Is A Black Men’s Public Appreciation For Black Women
- Blissful Black Queen: All The Reasons We’ll Never Stop Obsessing Over Bianca Lawson
- R. Kelly Returns to Social Media Singing