Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men came by 100.3 WRNB for a meet & greet with some listeners and to talk with Karen Vaughn about his new song “Feelin Lil Som’n”.
He tells us which type of advice he would give his young self, and the type of added pressure the music industry places on him as an individual.
Boys II Men have had their internal issues, but this isn’t the reason why he’s putting out a solo project now, he just feels the time is right and there is a void he sees in the current state of R&B and wants to fill it.
He breaks down how he likes to create music, and what you as a listener can expect from this project.
For the past few months, Boys II Men have been on the road with Bruno Mars, with a few shows left before the end of the year, and tells us what the tour has been like and how Bruno Mars is a true talent.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @rnbphilly
- Enter For Your Chance To Win A Digital Download Of John Legend’s New Album ‘Bigger Love’
- King Of Prussia Mall Opens, Fight Breaks Loose [Video]
- Report: Ghislaine Maxwell, Longtime Friend of Jeffrey Epstein Arrested
- Philly Man Roaming The Streets On A Horse With A Goat On A Leash [Video]
- Actor Terry Crews Faces Backlash After ‘Black Lives Better’ Tweet
- The Weeknd Donates Additional $500K To Coronavirus Relief
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him
- Mina SayWhat Talks To US Army Sergeant About Job Opportunities
- Chante Moore Added To “A Night Of Inspiration” Line-Up
- Tori Brixx Reportedly Robbed At Gunpoint During Home Invasion