Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men came by 100.3 WRNB for a meet & greet with some listeners and to talk with Karen Vaughn about his new song “Feelin Lil Som’n”.
He tells us which type of advice he would give his young self, and the type of added pressure the music industry places on him as an individual.
Boys II Men have had their internal issues, but this isn’t the reason why he’s putting out a solo project now, he just feels the time is right and there is a void he sees in the current state of R&B and wants to fill it.
He breaks down how he likes to create music, and what you as a listener can expect from this project.
For the past few months, Boys II Men have been on the road with Bruno Mars, with a few shows left before the end of the year, and tells us what the tour has been like and how Bruno Mars is a true talent.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @rnbphilly
- Dolly Vanzant Introduced Us ToThe Great-Niece of Maya Angelou; Dolly Angelou
- Man Accused of Shooting 6 Philadelphia Police Officers Has Been Charged
- Jay-Z to Become Part Owner of an NFL Team
- Jada Pinkett Smith Tired of Pretending Marriage Is Perfect
- That Time Dolly Vanzant and Maya Angelou Got Into It
- Lawyer Shaka Johnson Details What Led To Suspects Surrender In Philly Standoff
- Stick It! Nine Fool-Proof Tips For Applying False Lashes
- Suspect Surrenders After 6 Philadelphia Police Officers Shot in North Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Shooting: Gunman Surrenders Following Standoff With Police, Nine Cops Injured
- Update: 6 Police Officers Shot, 1 injured in North Philadelphia