Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men came by 100.3 WRNB for a meet & greet with some listeners and to talk with Karen Vaughn about his new song “Feelin Lil Som’n”.
He tells us which type of advice he would give his young self, and the type of added pressure the music industry places on him as an individual.
Boys II Men have had their internal issues, but this isn’t the reason why he’s putting out a solo project now, he just feels the time is right and there is a void he sees in the current state of R&B and wants to fill it.
He breaks down how he likes to create music, and what you as a listener can expect from this project.
For the past few months, Boys II Men have been on the road with Bruno Mars, with a few shows left before the end of the year, and tells us what the tour has been like and how Bruno Mars is a true talent.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @rnbphilly
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- You Could Be an Influencer for Sephora
- Stevie Wonder and Aretha Franklin Lead 2019 Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame Nominees
- Chicago PD Raided Home of the Two Men of Interest in the Attack of Jussie Smollett
- Empire Star Jussie Smollett Gives Details on Alleged Attack
- Black History Month 2019: Dr. Dre
- Police Deny Report That The Attack On Jussie Smollett Was Staged
- Dating Expert & Author Kevin Carr On The QHMS
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
- Watch: Will Smith Reveals Why He Turned Down The Matrix