Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men came by 100.3 WRNB for a meet & greet with some listeners and to talk with Karen Vaughn about his new song “Feelin Lil Som’n”.
He tells us which type of advice he would give his young self, and the type of added pressure the music industry places on him as an individual.
Boys II Men have had their internal issues, but this isn’t the reason why he’s putting out a solo project now, he just feels the time is right and there is a void he sees in the current state of R&B and wants to fill it.
He breaks down how he likes to create music, and what you as a listener can expect from this project.
For the past few months, Boys II Men have been on the road with Bruno Mars, with a few shows left before the end of the year, and tells us what the tour has been like and how Bruno Mars is a true talent.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @rnbphilly
- K. Michelle’s Surrogate Confirms She’s Carrying Twins [VIDEO]
- Police Tell Philadelphia Barber To Stop Providing Free Haircuts To Homeless
- Violent Thug George Zimmerman Is On A Dating App With A Fake Name
- Vlasic Introducing Pickle Chips As a New Snack
- Michael Jackson’s Children Reportedly Preparing An Epic Lawsuit Against Wade Robson And James Safechuck
- White Privilege In Full Effect! Lori ‘Aunt Becky’ Loughlin Claims She Isn’t Guilty And ‘Plans To Fight’
- Boy Bye: Kevin Hunter Officially Out As Executive Producer Of ‘The Wendy Williams Show’
- Hughley TV: Kenny Lattimore Shares Stories From The Time He Had A Stalker [Video]
- DL’s Top 10 Signs You’re Dating A Player
- John Legend’s Production Company Signs With ABC