Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men came by 100.3 WRNB for a meet & greet with some listeners and to talk with Karen Vaughn about his new song “Feelin Lil Som’n”.
He tells us which type of advice he would give his young self, and the type of added pressure the music industry places on him as an individual.
Boyz II Men have had their internal issues, but this isn’t the reason why he’s putting out a solo project now, he just feels the time is right and there is a void he sees in the current state of R&B and wants to fill it.
He breaks down how he likes to create music, and what you as a listener can expect from this project.
For the past few months, Boyz II Men have been on the road with Bruno Mars, with a few shows left before the end of the year, and tells us what the tour has been like and how Bruno Mars is a true talent.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @rnbphilly
- Vitaminwater Will Pay You $100K to Give Up Your Cell Phone
- [WATCH] H.E.R. Tiny Desk Series
- Kevin Harts Ex-Wife defends Kevin Hart
- Kenya Moore Introduces Baby Girl
- Google Releases “Most Searched” 2018
- The Oprah Winfrey Nashville Airport?
- Netflix Releases 2018 Most-Binged Watched Movies and Shows
- Tamar Braxton: “Not Going into 2019 Bitter”
- Diddy Talks about it takes to be an R&B singer
- Nick Cannon defends Kevin Hart