Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men came by 100.3 WRNB for a meet & greet with some listeners and to talk with Karen Vaughn about his new song “Feelin Lil Som’n”.
He tells us which type of advice he would give his young self, and the type of added pressure the music industry places on him as an individual.
Boyz II Men have had their internal issues, but this isn’t the reason why he’s putting out a solo project now, he just feels the time is right and there is a void he sees in the current state of R&B and wants to fill it.
He breaks down how he likes to create music, and what you as a listener can expect from this project.
For the past few months, Boyz II Men have been on the road with Bruno Mars, with a few shows left before the end of the year, and tells us what the tour has been like and how Bruno Mars is a true talent.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @rnbphilly
- Chris Brown Shares a Sweet Photo of His New Baby Boy Aeko [PHOTO]
- Lizzo Is Named Time’s Entertainer Of The Year
- Peloton Wife Speaks Out on That Ad and How She’s Been Doing
- They Are Coming For Our Babies: A Daycare In Florida Policed A 2-Year-Old’s Afro
- The Trailer For Lin Manuel Miranda’s ‘In The Heights’ Is Finally Here, And It Was Worth The Wait [Video]
- Charlotte Nebres Makes History As The First Black Lead In NYC Ballet’s ‘The Nutcracker’
- Is Victor Oladipo Going On A Date With Nicole Scherzinger?
- MANE TALK: New Jersey Is The Newest State To Ban Natural Hair Discrimination
- Werk! Regina King And Lizzo Named EW’s Entertainers Of The Year
- GED Section: The Most Racist Word In America Is ‘No’