Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men came by 100.3 WRNB for a meet & greet with some listeners and to talk with Karen Vaughn about his new song “Feelin Lil Som’n”.
He tells us which type of advice he would give his young self, and the type of added pressure the music industry places on him as an individual.
Boyz II Men have had their internal issues, but this isn’t the reason why he’s putting out a solo project now, he just feels the time is right and there is a void he sees in the current state of R&B and wants to fill it.
He breaks down how he likes to create music, and what you as a listener can expect from this project.
For the past few months, Boyz II Men have been on the road with Bruno Mars, with a few shows left before the end of the year, and tells us what the tour has been like and how Bruno Mars is a true talent.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @rnbphilly
- Jada Pinkett Smith Reacts To Willow Smith Being Receptive To An Open Relationship With A Man And Woman
- Get The Look: All The Details On Regina Hall’s BET Awards Embellished Low Ponytail
- Yay Or Nay? 10 Men’s Fashion Week Looks That’ll Make You Question If You’re Doing Fashion Right
- [VIDEO] Tyler Perry Gives Uplifting Speech at 2019 BET Awards for Ultimate Icon Award
- [WATCH] Mary J. Blige Shuts Down The BET Awards With this Icionic Performance
- Halle Berry’s Home Was Almost Seized By A Delusional Man
- High School Seniors Host Prom At Hospital For Student Battling Cancer
- Robert Friend, One Of The Last Surviving Tuskegee Airmen, Dead At 99
- Fans Await Little League Phenom Mo’ne Davis’ Hampton University Debut
- 10 Struggles 90’s Kids Dealt With That Kids Today Can’t Relate To At All