Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men came by 100.3 WRNB for a meet & greet with some listeners and to talk with Karen Vaughn about his new song “Feelin Lil Som’n”.
He tells us which type of advice he would give his young self, and the type of added pressure the music industry places on him as an individual.
Boyz II Men have had their internal issues, but this isn’t the reason why he’s putting out a solo project now, he just feels the time is right and there is a void he sees in the current state of R&B and wants to fill it.
He breaks down how he likes to create music, and what you as a listener can expect from this project.
For the past few months, Boyz II Men have been on the road with Bruno Mars, with a few shows left before the end of the year, and tells us what the tour has been like and how Bruno Mars is a true talent.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @rnbphilly
- Grammys 2020: Full List Of WInners
- Michael Jordan, Shaquille O’Neal & More React To Kobe Bryant’s Death
- #MambaForLife: A Look Back At Kobe Bryant’s Most Fun, Off-Court Moments We Forgot About
- BREAKING NEWS: NBA Legend Kobe Bryant Dead At Age 41
- Happy Birthday Anita Baker! Young People Appreciate The Queen Of Soul Too
- Mommy Crush: Magical Moments Of Alicia Keys In Mom Mode
- #45 Unveils New Star Trek-ish Space Force Logo! No Joke!
- How Does It Feel: The Sexiest Music Videos Since D’Angelo’s ‘Untitled’
- Former New Orleans Saints Linebacker Boosts Graduation Rate For Oregon District’s Black Students
- Jazzy Report: Baltimore Has The Highest STI Rate