Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men came by 100.3 WRNB for a meet & greet with some listeners and to talk with Karen Vaughn about his new song “Feelin Lil Som’n”.
He tells us which type of advice he would give his young self, and the type of added pressure the music industry places on him as an individual.
Boyz II Men have had their internal issues, but this isn’t the reason why he’s putting out a solo project now, he just feels the time is right and there is a void he sees in the current state of R&B and wants to fill it.
He breaks down how he likes to create music, and what you as a listener can expect from this project.
For the past few months, Boyz II Men have been on the road with Bruno Mars, with a few shows left before the end of the year, and tells us what the tour has been like and how Bruno Mars is a true talent.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @rnbphilly
- 10 Ways Dating Has Changed Since ‘The Best Man’ Premiered 20 Years Ago
- DL’s Top 10 Underwear Mistakes We All Make
- Wendy Williams takes Son To Strip Club!
- Lyft Wants To Take You To Work!
- Werk! Michelle Obama’s Six-Pack Pic Basically Broke Instagram!
- Rihanna’s Pro Filter Foundation Joins The Philadelphia Museum Of Art
- Tom Joyner Fantastic Voyage 2020
- Pregnant Woman Hospitalized After She Was Tackled & Forced Onto Her Stomach By Mall Security
- Here Comes a ‘Sexy’ Popeyes Chicken Sandwich Costume You Could Wear on Halloween!
- HELLO WORLD: This Black Woman Is Building A Solid Sisterhood Through Her Restorative Retreat In Ochos Rios, Jamaica