Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men came by 100.3 WRNB for a meet & greet with some listeners and to talk with Karen Vaughn about his new song “Feelin Lil Som’n”.
He tells us which type of advice he would give his young self, and the type of added pressure the music industry places on him as an individual.
Boyz II Men have had their internal issues, but this isn’t the reason why he’s putting out a solo project now, he just feels the time is right and there is a void he sees in the current state of R&B and wants to fill it.
He breaks down how he likes to create music, and what you as a listener can expect from this project.
For the past few months, Boyz II Men have been on the road with Bruno Mars, with a few shows left before the end of the year, and tells us what the tour has been like and how Bruno Mars is a true talent.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @rnbphilly
- Jazzy Report: Texas Raising Legal Age To Purchase Tobacco
- Rapper 21 Savage Donates $25K To Southern Poverty Law Center
- DL’s Top 10 Dads We Wish Would Adopt Us
- Cardi B Says There Won’t Be More Plastic Surgery in Her Future
- Here’s How Diddy Feels About Cassie’s Pregnancy
- Old Navy $1 Flip Flops And Golden Flip Flop Contest on Saturday
- Missy Elliott Inducted Into Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Toronto Raptors President/GM Masai Ujiri Reportedly Involved In Incident With Police After NBA Finals Win [Video]
- Karrueche Gets Candid On What It Took To Escape Her Past And Become An Actress
- Burger King Adds the Upside-Down Whopper to Celebrate ‘Stranger Things’