Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men came by 100.3 WRNB for a meet & greet with some listeners and to talk with Karen Vaughn about his new song “Feelin Lil Som’n”.
He tells us which type of advice he would give his young self, and the type of added pressure the music industry places on him as an individual.
Boyz II Men have had their internal issues, but this isn’t the reason why he’s putting out a solo project now, he just feels the time is right and there is a void he sees in the current state of R&B and wants to fill it.
He breaks down how he likes to create music, and what you as a listener can expect from this project.
For the past few months, Boyz II Men have been on the road with Bruno Mars, with a few shows left before the end of the year, and tells us what the tour has been like and how Bruno Mars is a true talent.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @rnbphilly
- Text-2-Win: Holiday Praise Concert Featuring Kirk Franklin, Yolanda Adams and More!
- UPDATE: Mega Millions Jackpot Soars To $970 Million
- IG Model, Brittany Renner, Pens Tell All Book Revealing Relationships With Drake and Colin Kaepernick
- Rihanna Turns Down Superbowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- Pam Grier Says Her Orgasms Have Changed With Age
- Woman Defends Her Actions After Not Allowing A Black Man Into His Apartment Building
- Floyd Mayweather Says He’s Ready To Get Back In The Ring With Conor McGregor
- Video: Barack Obama Tackles 7 Excuses Why Americans Don’t Vote
- Greenleaf Season 3, Episode 8 Recap: ”The Price of Freedom”
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!