Macy Gray stopped by 100.3 WRNB for Working Diva Wednesday with Karen Vaughn to initially speak about her new song and promote her upcoming album, but in Macy Gray fashion, her and Karen got into an array of topics during this conversation.
Macy explained that this was her best album to date just because of the amount of time and experience she now has making music. Then the interview turned a little bit, when Macy asked if Karen was Canadian because the way she said “Out and About”.
They then discussed if there was anymore acting in the near future for Macy, and she revealed her new T.V. show concept where she wants to sit down with guests, have conversations and “smoke a blunt”. This then pivoted into cigar talk, and somehow came full circle to discuss Ancestry.com.
They wrapped up the convo with advice on how to balance a professional career and motherhood.
Check out the extremely entertaining interview above and catch “Working Diva Wednesday” with Karen Vaughn on 100.3 WRNB.
- Wendy Williams’ Son Arrested for Assault after Punching Dad, Kevin Hunter
- The Temperature of Your Office Affects Your Ability to Work
- Here Are Some Memorial Day Freebies and Deals
- Study Says Whole Foods Is Most Expensive Grocery Store
- L.A. Declares “John Singleton Day”
- Halle Berry Plants A Big Kiss On “The Chi” Creator Lena Waithe
- Rochelle Bilal Poised To Become First Woman Elected To City Sheriff In Philadelphia
- D.A. Wants Meek Mill To Have A New Trial, In Front Of A New Judge
- #SayHerName: Another Black Trans Woman Was Shot And Killed, This Time in Philadelphia
- Microwave Hacks To Make You A Better Cook