Macy Gray stopped by 100.3 WRNB for Working Diva Wednesday with Karen Vaughn to initially speak about her new song and promote her upcoming album, but in Macy Gray fashion, her and Karen got into an array of topics during this conversation.
Macy explained that this was her best album to date just because of the amount of time and experience she now has making music. Then the interview turned a little bit, when Macy asked if Karen was Canadian because the way she said “Out and About”.
They then discussed if there was anymore acting in the near future for Macy, and she revealed her new T.V. show concept where she wants to sit down with guests, have conversations and “smoke a blunt”. This then pivoted into cigar talk, and somehow came full circle to discuss Ancestry.com.
They wrapped up the convo with advice on how to balance a professional career and motherhood.
Check out the extremely entertaining interview above and catch “Working Diva Wednesday” with Karen Vaughn on 100.3 WRNB.
- Philadelphia Eagles Hosts Camden-Pleasantville High School Football Game at Lincoln Financial Field
- See The Full Nominations For The 2020 Grammy Awards
- Philadelphia Couple Recieves Shocking Surprise From Ellen DeGeneres
- Say What?! Julia Roberts Was Suggested to Play Harriet Tubman in Movie
- 8-Year-Old Barred From Picture Day, Finally Gets Her Glamour Shot
- Orange Is The New Black Star Danielle Brooks Welcomes Her First Child! [PHOTOS]
- Behind The Scenes: Idris Elba Joins Upcoming Revenge Flick Produced By Jay-Z
- You’re Not Alone, Ari: Biggest Award Snubs In Black Music History
- Stephen A. Smith Nearly Pops A Blood Vessel Trying to Convince People He’s Right About Kaepernick
- ‘Baby This Is Real Fish’: This Humans Of New York Story Is The Best Thing You’ll Read On The Internet This Week