Macy Gray stopped by 100.3 WRNB for Working Diva Wednesday with Karen Vaughn to initially speak about her new song and promote her upcoming album, but in Macy Gray fashion, her and Karen got into an array of topics during this conversation.
Macy explained that this was her best album to date just because of the amount of time and experience she now has making music. Then the interview turned a little bit, when Macy asked if Karen was Canadian because the way she said “Out and About”.
They then discussed if there was anymore acting in the near future for Macy, and she revealed her new T.V. show concept where she wants to sit down with guests, have conversations and “smoke a blunt”. This then pivoted into cigar talk, and somehow came full circle to discuss Ancestry.com.
They wrapped up the convo with advice on how to balance a professional career and motherhood.
Check out the extremely entertaining interview above and catch “Working Diva Wednesday” with Karen Vaughn on 100.3 WRNB.
- ‘Free Meek’ Mill Documentary Series Coming This Summer
- [PrayersUp] Soledad O’Brien’s Mother Passes Away 40 Days After Her Father’s Death
- John Legend Says the College Admissions System ‘Has Been Rigged for Wealthy People’
- Will “The Batman” Be Set In The 1990s?
- R. Kelly Accuser Claims That He pressured Her To Lie About Their Relationship
- Morgan Cooper Creator of ‘Bel-Air 2019’ Called The Quincy Harris Morning Show
- Put Some Respek on Her Name: Was Maya Angelou’s Response To This Girl Rude?
- Dennis Quaid Is Meagan Good and Michael Ealy’s Worst Nightmare In ‘The Intruder’ [WATCH]
- WATCH: This Mom Had The Most Epic Cancer Free Celebration That Has Us Laughing and Crying!
- Jordan Peele Put His Nightmares Into His New Movie Us | Extra Butter