Macy Gray stopped by 100.3 WRNB for Working Diva Wednesday with Karen Vaughn to initially speak about her new song and promote her upcoming album, but in Macy Gray fashion, her and Karen got into an array of topics during this conversation.
Macy explained that this was her best album to date just because of the amount of time and experience she now has making music. Then the interview turned a little bit, when Macy asked if Karen was Canadian because the way she said “Out and About”.
They then discussed if there was anymore acting in the near future for Macy, and she revealed her new T.V. show concept where she wants to sit down with guests, have conversations and “smoke a blunt”. This then pivoted into cigar talk, and somehow came full circle to discuss Ancestry.com.
They wrapped up the convo with advice on how to balance a professional career and motherhood.
Check out the extremely entertaining interview above and catch “Working Diva Wednesday” with Karen Vaughn on 100.3 WRNB.
- Nicole Murphy Caught Lip-Locking With Lela Rochon’s Husband Antoine Fuqua
- Should You Have To Renew Marriage Licenses?
- Arsenio Hall Is Officially On Board For ‘Coming To America’ Sequel
- Tessa Thompson Named Marvel’s First LGBTQ Superhero
- Press Play: ‘Westworld’ Returns With Season 3 Trailer & ‘Watchmen’ Releases Action-Packed Preview
- Art Neville Of The Meters & The Neville Brothers Dead At 81
- Police Ask Residents to Postpone Crime until Heat Wave Passes
- Mahershala Ali to Star in ‘Blade’ Reboot
- ‘Lion King’ Roars at the Box Office
- Ben Carson Admits That Black Americans Are Struggling in Trump’s Economy