If you haven’t come across Ryan‘s reviews yet, you might want to check him out before you do your Christmas shopping. The 6-year-old made a whopping $11 million in on year just by playing with toys and sharing his thoughts with the internet. So clearly, his critiques are to be taken seriously.
The tot’s parent’s started the ‘Ryan ToysReview’ Youtube channel when Ryan was just three years old and now, a few years later, Ryan is a multi-millionaire on Forbes’ radar. The magazine published their 2017 just-out list and Ryan’s 11 Ms solidified his spot as the eighth highest paid Youtube entrepreneur, the Washington Post reports. Ryan tied with sketch comedy Youtube channel Smosh.
Ryan’s parents say they started putting him on the internet at his request—he’d been watching other toy review channels and wanted one of his own. He soon went viral when he reviewed 100 toys at one time.
Meet Ryan up top and take notes for the 2018 takeover.
The Cutest Kids Of The NBA Finals
1. #TEAMCAVS: Life is tough when LeBron James is your dad.1 of 11
2. #TEAMCAVS: proud daddy.2 of 11
3. #TEAMCAVS: Mike Miller's Three Of A Kind: Jaelyn, Mason, and Mavrick Miller.3 of 11
4. #TEAMCAVS: Still not over Jaelyn.4 of 11
5. #TEAMCAVS: Timofey Mozgov's Son: Alexey Mozgov.5 of 11
6. #TEAMCAVS: Check out this kid's eyes though...6 of 11
7. #TEAMCAVS: Nice.7 of 11
8. #TEAMWARRIORS: We know you've all been waiting for this one. Steph Curry's daughter: Riley Curry.8 of 11
9. #TEAMWARRIORS: LOOK AT THEM.9 of 11
10. #TEAMWARRIORS: Leandro Barbosa's Daughter: Alícia Barbosa.10 of 11
11. #TEAMWARRIORS: Alícia is 6-years-old now!11 of 11
This 6-Year-Old Kid Made More Money In One Year Than Most Will Make In A Lifetime was originally published on globalgrind.com