The new season of Iyanla: Fix My Life premieres on Saturday, April 15th on OWN and to say Iyanla’s guests and their issues are bigger than ever, would be an understatement.
Iyanla Vanzant talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about what to expect on new season and how reality shows effect relationships.
“I had some very intense guests. And when they get intense, I get intense. People will fight for their limitations. With Neffie, her husband was 42 and had a heart attack from stress. She’s trying to find out who she is. She’s been one way for her entire life and that way isn’t working.”
Are reality show’s bad for relationships?
”I think reality shows are bad for people’s personality. In order to maintain viewership there are times you have act out.”
Iyanla: Fix My Life premieres Saturday, April 15th at 9p EST. Click the link above to hear the entire interview.
Celebrities Whose Reality Got Too Real
1. Tiny and TISource:Instagram 1 of 17
2. Hank and Kendra BassettSource:PR 2 of 17
3. Keyshia Cole and Daniel 'Boobie' GibsonSource:Instagram 3 of 17
4. Ice T and CocoSource:PR Photos 4 of 17
5. Jennifer WilliamsSource:PR Photos 5 of 17
6. Kelly Price6 of 17
7. Kenya Moore7 of 17
8. Chad Johnson8 of 17
9. Porsha Williams9 of 17
10. Russell Armstrong10 of 17
11. Lamar Odom11 of 17
12. Jon & Kate Goslin12 of 17
13. Anna Nicole Smith13 of 17
14. Kris Humphries14 of 17
15. Bobby Borwn15 of 17
16. Nadya Suleman16 of 17
17. Kanye West17 of 17
(Photo Source: Courtesy)