T-Boz of the legendary R&B group TLC called up “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about being the national spokesperson for awareness of the fight against Sickle Cell Anemia, and how she took matters into her own hands to raise money for it.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Plus, she explains what she has to say to the TLC haters who had words to say about the their Kickstarter album not dropping. Click on the audio player to hear all the details in this exclusive interview!
Hear more cool conversations with celebrities on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” right here, and listen live weekdays from 6-10 am E/5-9 am C!
RELATED: T-Boz On Why She Won’t Be Reconciling With Pebbles [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: T-Boz Responds To Rihanna Diss
RELATED: TLC’s Chilli And T-Boz Slap Back At Pebbles And Crystal Selene Jones
True Or False: Unbelievable Moments From TLC's Biopic
7 photos Launch gallery
1. Drew Sidora, KeKe Palmer, Lil Mama Channel TLC
1 of 7
2. TRUTH: Was Pebbles Really That Horrible? Yes
2 of 7
3. FALSE: Pebbles Owns TLC's Name
3 of 7
4. TRUTH: Chilli Had An Abortion
4 of 7
5. FALSE: "No one makes money until the second album"
5 of 7
6. TRUTH: Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes Burned Down The House
6 of 7
7. TRUTH: T-Boz Suffers From Sickle-Cell Disease
7 of 7
T-Boz Claps Back At Those Attacking TLC For Not Releasing Album Funded By Kickstarter [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com