Comedian duo Kym Whitley and David Arnold are touring the country in their hit comedy show, He Said She Said. They talked to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about their time on the road, Kym turning down J. Anthony Brown early in their careers and that little piece of advice Sherri Shepherd ignored.
Were J. Anthony Brown and Kym and item?
“It was cute, it was a nice big old house. But when I saw him sit down at a sewing machine? It through me off. I thought he would start crocheting next,” Whitley said.
Click the link above to to hear the entire interview.
(Photo: Kym Whitley IG)
Famous Folks Who Were Adopted, Orphaned Or Have Adopted
1. NFL wide receiver Demaryius Thomas was raised by his aunt Shirley and her husband after his mother was incarcerated for intent to distribute cocaine when he was 11-years-old. His father was serving overseas in the Army..1 of 7
2. Keegan Michael Key was adopted as a child by two social workers. Later on in life her met his mother and found out he had two half brothers who died.Source:false 2 of 7
3. Keyshia Cole was adopted at the age of two by family friends Leon and Yvonne Cole which is where her last name comes from. She met her biological father boxer Virgil Hunter in 2016 after a paternity test.Source:Getty 3 of 7
4. Gary Coleman He was adopted as a small child by W. G. Coleman, a fork-lift operator, and Edmonia Sue, a nurse practitioner (Photo Credit: Facebook)4 of 7
5. Jesse Jackson was adopted by his stepfather at the age of one. He took his stepfathers last name. (AP)5 of 7
6. Viola Davis Julius Tennon adopted their little girl Genesis as newborn in October of 2011Source:false 6 of 7
7. MadonnaSource:false 7 of 7
Kym Whitley & David Arnold Star In Comedy Special, Talk Advice For Sherri Shepherd was originally published on blackamericaweb.com