Actor/Comedian Deon Cole stars as Charlie Telphy on the hit television show ‘Black-ish’. He talks to the TJMS about how being from the Windy City, writing for Conan O’Brian and plays a funny game of ‘You Know You’re Black-ish When’.
He is also performing at The Promontory in Chicago this Saturday, May 9th.
Click the link above to hear the entire interview!
Hot Gifts For Cool Moms
1. For The Old-School Mom1 of 10
2. For The 'Fancy' Mom2 of 10
3. For The 'Forty-Fit' Mom3 of 10
4. The 'Globetrotter' Mom4 of 10
5. The 'Type A' Mom5 of 10
6. The 'Fabulous Face' Mom6 of 10
7. The 'That's My Song' Mom7 of 10
8. The 'Can I Fix You A Plate' Mom8 of 10
9. The 'Don't Bother Me, The Housewives Are On' Grandmom9 of 10
10. The 'Curvy Fashionista' Mom10 of 10
Deon Cole Talks Role On ‘Black-Ish’, Writing For Conan O’Brian & More was originally published on blackamericaweb.com