Bill Cosby is one of America’s most adored comedians. Over the years this beloved star has had numerous sold-out performances and a very successful show on NBC. During his accomplishments, his humor and witty personality captured the hearts of millions of people. Get ready for a hoot because below we have listed the top 10 best jokes Bill Cosby has said throughout his years.
1. In this clip, Bill Cosby talks about his name being ‘Jesus Christ’ when he was younger and his brothers name being ‘Damn it’.
2. “I wasn’t always black. There was this freckle, and it got bigger and bigger.” – Bill Cosby
3. In this clip, Bill Cosby describes chess being just like marriage.
4. “My father established our relationship when I was seven years old. He looked at me and said, “You know, I brought you into this world, I’ll take you out. And it don’t make no difference to me, I’ll make another one look just like you.” – Bill Cosby
5. In this clip, Bill Cosby complains about the high prices of college and paying for his kids to go get an education.
6. “The essence of childhood, of course, is play, which my friends and I did endlessly on streets that we reluctantly shared with traffic.” – Bill Cosby
7. In this clip, Bill Cosby describes the behavior of people who are drunk.
8. “Man cannot live by bread alone … he must have peanut butter.” – Bill Cosby
9. “Women don’t want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think – in a deeper voice.” – Bill Cosby
10. “Human beings are the only creatures that allow their children to come back home.” – Bill Cosby
words by: Amanda Most