5.47K reads Leave a comment
The Debarge Family appeared on Dr. Drew’s LifeChanges where they seeked help to deal with the drug abuse as well with other issues that took place through out the abuse.
Quick facts you may or not have known:
- Five of the older debarge children out of 10 turned to drugs after sexually and physically abused by their now deceased father
- One of the siblings now decased, Bobby Debarge; was a victim of the abuse and turned around and abused James Deabarge
- The father would the other children do chores while he took Bunny upstairs to molest her
- Three of the Dabarge siblings that appeared on the show (Bunny, Randy, and James) are still on drugs. Though, Bunny and Randy seemed they want to seek help for their issues
- Michael Jackson, the King of pop saved James Deabarge on several suicide attempts
- James said he wanted help with his issues but more interested in getting answers as to why he was abused. However, at this point both brother and father are dead, Dr Drew suggest to him that he should try to save himself.
- James Debarge lived off the streets on and off for years
- Bunny’s daughter pleads her uncles and mother to get help
- All three on the show decided to get treated and went to a rehab facility after the show. Dr. Drew gave updates, saying that Randy and Bunny are still in rehab, however, James left the facility after only staying a couple hours.