Leaving a legacy for your family and generations beyond is powerful. Creating and solidifying a foundation is a decision you won’t regret. In honor of Black History Month, MassMutual Financial Group encourages individuals to create their own legacies.
Here’s 6 suggested tips from Mass Mutual to preserve your family’s heritage for future generations:
1) Talk with your family about your past, your present and goals for the future.
2) Teach your children the value of planning and saving for the future.
3) Talk to a financial advisor who can assist you with financial planning solutions to protect your investments.
4) Start planning for your children’s future by opening a college fund
5) Protect your family, your income and your business from the unexpected with adequate insurance coverage.
6) Evaluate your retirement savings plan to be sure it is on track at the beginning of each new year.
MassMutual remains committed to helping businesses, families and communities carry on their legacy together. Learn more about MassMutual by visiting them at MassMutual.com/AfricanAmerican, or talk to your local representative.
[CLICK TO VOTE] Cutest Couple Contest!
Biggie Small's Killer Revealed, 26 Years Later
Take Our Music Survey For A Chance to win $250 and Janet Jackson Tickets!
Carmelo Anthony Allegedly Cheating With Philly Actress?! Meet Miyah J [Photos]
Little Known Black History Facts
Eagles Reportedly Fired Defensive Coordinator Sean Desai After First Season
Amanda Seales Reveals The Real Reason Why Nice Guys Finish Last
Victory Boyd on Working with Kanye: He Opened the Door for Gospel in Mainstream Media