The Friday before Valentine’s Day is deemed national “Side-Chick” day. It’s the day when couples are most likely not going to be around one another, leaving room for side-pieces to get love. There is at least one song on this list that you can catch every side-chick playing…ok maybe not every side-chick, but definitely some!
Hey…Side-chicks need love to!
5 Quick Ways To Tell If You Are A Side-Chick
1. You can’t mention your lovers actual name on Facebook or Twitter.
2. Your boo keeps telling you they will leave their boyfriend/girlfriend but hasn’t done it yet.
3. You only see your boo at night time.
4. You celebrate holidays before the actual holiday date.
5. You boo refers to you as his “shorty.”
Changing Faces- That Other Woman
Trey Songz- Last Time
Down Low- R.Kelly
Xscape- My Little Secret
We’ve all been a side- piece at least once(I know I have)…
More V-Day Posts:
NFL Football Baes: Meet Eagles WR Devonta Smith's Girlfriend, Mya Danielle!
Biggie Small's Killer Revealed, 26 Years Later
DeVonta Smith Prepares for Newborn Baby in Style! [PHOTOS]
Nicki Minaj ft. Chris Brown - Right By My Side [New Music]
Offset Exposes Cardi B's Buns via Instagram Story
Yung Miami's Twin Look-Alike Mom is a Baddie! Meet Keenya Young!
Viral Philadelphia Influencer 'Meatball' Has Been Arrested For Inciting A Riot
100.3 WRNB Presents: Celebrating Sisterhood!