Patricia Dye, 31, posed as a 14-year-old boy under the alias Matt Abrams in order to allegedly have sex with a 16-year-old girl in Springboro, Ohio, according to the Dayton Daily News.
Dye was arrested after the underage girl she is accused of having sex with fled the hotel room that she shared with Dye, reports CBS News. Police say that the girl fled after finding out that Dye was an adult woman and not the boy that she had claimed to be.
Dye has admitted to posing as a young boy, but has not yet spoken on allegations of whether or not she had sex with the victim. Before her arrest, Dye stayed with the girl for in a hotel for three days.
“They were boyfriend-girlfriend,” Sgt. Bob Marchiny said. “(Dye) looks just like a boy.”
Dye, a 4-foot-11 woman from Franklin was six inches shorter than the victim and has no local criminal record to show.
Dye is charged with corruption of a minor and unlawful sex with a minor. She is being held on $100,000 bail.
- Jazzy Report: Texas Raising Legal Age To Purchase Tobacco
- Rapper 21 Savage Donates $25K To Southern Poverty Law Center
- DL’s Top 10 Dads We Wish Would Adopt Us
- Cardi B Says There Won’t Be More Plastic Surgery in Her Future
- Here’s How Diddy Feels About Cassie’s Pregnancy
- Old Navy $1 Flip Flops And Golden Flip Flop Contest on Saturday
- Missy Elliott Inducted Into Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Toronto Raptors President/GM Masai Ujiri Reportedly Involved In Incident With Police After NBA Finals Win [Video]
- Karrueche Gets Candid On What It Took To Escape Her Past And Become An Actress
- Burger King Adds the Upside-Down Whopper to Celebrate ‘Stranger Things’