Patricia Dye, 31, posed as a 14-year-old boy under the alias Matt Abrams in order to allegedly have sex with a 16-year-old girl in Springboro, Ohio, according to the Dayton Daily News.
Dye was arrested after the underage girl she is accused of having sex with fled the hotel room that she shared with Dye, reports CBS News. Police say that the girl fled after finding out that Dye was an adult woman and not the boy that she had claimed to be.
Dye has admitted to posing as a young boy, but has not yet spoken on allegations of whether or not she had sex with the victim. Before her arrest, Dye stayed with the girl for in a hotel for three days.
“They were boyfriend-girlfriend,” Sgt. Bob Marchiny said. “(Dye) looks just like a boy.”
Dye, a 4-foot-11 woman from Franklin was six inches shorter than the victim and has no local criminal record to show.
Dye is charged with corruption of a minor and unlawful sex with a minor. She is being held on $100,000 bail.
- LOL: Joel Embiid’s Hate For Charles Barkley Is Written All Over His Face [VIDEO]
- 24 Year Anniversary: 5 Things You May Not Have Known About The Snoop Dogg Murder Trial
- Erykah Badu’s Badussy Incense Sell Out! Here’s How To Get Some
- KFC Launching Chicken and Donut Sandwiches At All Of Its Locations
- George Zimmerman Files $265M Lawsuit Against Pete Buttigieg & Elizabeth Warren
- Lauren London Shuts Down Rumors She’s Dating: “Stop F*ckin Playing With Me And My Name”
- Prayers Up! Model Slick Woods Suffers Seizure, Shows Swollen Face & Lips On Instagram
- Samsung Is Onto Something: Galaxy Z Flip Sold Out, Supplies Are Very Limited
- D.L.’s Top 10 Things You Once Said That Would Make No Sense To Today’s Kids
- Michelle Williams Says To Leave People Who Walked Away At Your Lowest Right Where They Are