Patricia Dye, 31, posed as a 14-year-old boy under the alias Matt Abrams in order to allegedly have sex with a 16-year-old girl in Springboro, Ohio, according to the Dayton Daily News.
Dye was arrested after the underage girl she is accused of having sex with fled the hotel room that she shared with Dye, reports CBS News. Police say that the girl fled after finding out that Dye was an adult woman and not the boy that she had claimed to be.
Dye has admitted to posing as a young boy, but has not yet spoken on allegations of whether or not she had sex with the victim. Before her arrest, Dye stayed with the girl for in a hotel for three days.
“They were boyfriend-girlfriend,” Sgt. Bob Marchiny said. “(Dye) looks just like a boy.”
Dye, a 4-foot-11 woman from Franklin was six inches shorter than the victim and has no local criminal record to show.
Dye is charged with corruption of a minor and unlawful sex with a minor. She is being held on $100,000 bail.
- See The Full Nominations For The 2020 Grammy Awards
- Philadelphia Couple Recieves Shocking Surprise From Ellen DeGeneres
- Say What?! Julia Roberts Was Suggested to Play Harriet Tubman in Movie
- 8-Year-Old Barred From Picture Day, Finally Gets Her Glamour Shot
- Orange Is The New Black Star Danielle Brooks Welcomes Her First Child! [PHOTOS]
- Behind The Scenes: Idris Elba Joins Upcoming Revenge Flick Produced By Jay-Z
- You’re Not Alone, Ari: Biggest Award Snubs In Black Music History
- Stephen A. Smith Nearly Pops A Blood Vessel Trying to Convince People He’s Right About Kaepernick
- ‘Baby This Is Real Fish’: This Humans Of New York Story Is The Best Thing You’ll Read On The Internet This Week
- The Queen & Slim Cast On People Being Blinded By Their Blackness | Extra Butter