Patricia Dye, 31, posed as a 14-year-old boy under the alias Matt Abrams in order to allegedly have sex with a 16-year-old girl in Springboro, Ohio, according to the Dayton Daily News.
Dye was arrested after the underage girl she is accused of having sex with fled the hotel room that she shared with Dye, reports CBS News. Police say that the girl fled after finding out that Dye was an adult woman and not the boy that she had claimed to be.
Dye has admitted to posing as a young boy, but has not yet spoken on allegations of whether or not she had sex with the victim. Before her arrest, Dye stayed with the girl for in a hotel for three days.
“They were boyfriend-girlfriend,” Sgt. Bob Marchiny said. “(Dye) looks just like a boy.”
Dye, a 4-foot-11 woman from Franklin was six inches shorter than the victim and has no local criminal record to show.
Dye is charged with corruption of a minor and unlawful sex with a minor. She is being held on $100,000 bail.
- #WellConnected 8.21.20 – Laser Hair Removal For Brown Skin
- Let’s Talk Sports 9.18.20 – Eagles vs Rams Prediction – Philly Misses Jimmy
- Philly Barber Looking To Renovate Old RV To Give Haircuts To The Homeless
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
- Dr. Dre’s Estrange Wife Says He “Expelled” Her From Home, Hiding Assets
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Nene Leakes Reveals She Won’t Return To ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ For Season 13
- Kanye West Pisses On His Grammy Award, Dubs Himself ‘Baby Putin’