Patricia Dye, 31, posed as a 14-year-old boy under the alias Matt Abrams in order to allegedly have sex with a 16-year-old girl in Springboro, Ohio, according to the Dayton Daily News.
Dye was arrested after the underage girl she is accused of having sex with fled the hotel room that she shared with Dye, reports CBS News. Police say that the girl fled after finding out that Dye was an adult woman and not the boy that she had claimed to be.
Dye has admitted to posing as a young boy, but has not yet spoken on allegations of whether or not she had sex with the victim. Before her arrest, Dye stayed with the girl for in a hotel for three days.
“They were boyfriend-girlfriend,” Sgt. Bob Marchiny said. “(Dye) looks just like a boy.”
Dye, a 4-foot-11 woman from Franklin was six inches shorter than the victim and has no local criminal record to show.
Dye is charged with corruption of a minor and unlawful sex with a minor. She is being held on $100,000 bail.
- Senate Passes New Billion Dollar Defense Bill
- A Michael Jackson Musical Is Coming to Broadway
- BMM: Whitney Houston, The Greatest Singer Of All Time
- A ‘Rosanne’ Spinoff Is Happening Without Rosanne
- Dr. Dre Reportedly Developing Marvin Gaye Biopic
- Drake Splurges On His Dad For Father’s Day
- Meek Mill Fights For New Trial
- Jay-Z Signs On With Puma As Creative Director
- Protesters Deliver Petition To Drop Charges Against Woman In Violent Waffle House Arrest
- Author Alexis Clark “Enemies In Love”