Patricia Dye, 31, posed as a 14-year-old boy under the alias Matt Abrams in order to allegedly have sex with a 16-year-old girl in Springboro, Ohio, according to the Dayton Daily News.
Dye was arrested after the underage girl she is accused of having sex with fled the hotel room that she shared with Dye, reports CBS News. Police say that the girl fled after finding out that Dye was an adult woman and not the boy that she had claimed to be.
Dye has admitted to posing as a young boy, but has not yet spoken on allegations of whether or not she had sex with the victim. Before her arrest, Dye stayed with the girl for in a hotel for three days.
“They were boyfriend-girlfriend,” Sgt. Bob Marchiny said. “(Dye) looks just like a boy.”
Dye, a 4-foot-11 woman from Franklin was six inches shorter than the victim and has no local criminal record to show.
Dye is charged with corruption of a minor and unlawful sex with a minor. She is being held on $100,000 bail.
- Jazz Musician, Robert Glasper Claims Lauryn Hill Did Not Write ‘The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill’
- Omarosa Releases Audio Of Hush Money Offer From Lara Trump
- Singer, SZA, Says Women Don’t Need Men To Survive
- RnB Group, 112, Calls It Quits
- NYU Offers Free Tuition To All Medical Students
- Queen Of Soul Dominates The Charts After Passing
- Kenny Gamble Reflects On The Legacy Of Aretha Franklin With Dyana Williams and Karen Vaughn
- WATCH: Aretha Franklin’s Last Performance in Philadelphia
- A Rose Is Still A Rose: On Aretha Franklin’s ’90s Classic
- Clive Davis, Diana Ross & More React to Aretha Franklin’s Death