Patricia Dye, 31, posed as a 14-year-old boy under the alias Matt Abrams in order to allegedly have sex with a 16-year-old girl in Springboro, Ohio, according to the Dayton Daily News.
Dye was arrested after the underage girl she is accused of having sex with fled the hotel room that she shared with Dye, reports CBS News. Police say that the girl fled after finding out that Dye was an adult woman and not the boy that she had claimed to be.
Dye has admitted to posing as a young boy, but has not yet spoken on allegations of whether or not she had sex with the victim. Before her arrest, Dye stayed with the girl for in a hotel for three days.
“They were boyfriend-girlfriend,” Sgt. Bob Marchiny said. “(Dye) looks just like a boy.”
Dye, a 4-foot-11 woman from Franklin was six inches shorter than the victim and has no local criminal record to show.
Dye is charged with corruption of a minor and unlawful sex with a minor. She is being held on $100,000 bail.
- Floyd Mayweather Says He’s Ready To Get Back In The Ring With Conor McGregor
- Video: Barack Obama Tackles 7 Excuses Why Americans Don’t Vote
- Greenleaf Season 3, Episode 8 Recap: ”The Price of Freedom”
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!
- DL’s Top 10: Keep Your Relationship Private!
- Jazzy Report: Babbling Little Geniuses
- 9-Year-Old Boy On Being Falsely Accused Of Groping #CornerstoreCaroline: ‘I Don’t Forgive This Woman’
- Jussie Smollett Surprises 6-Year Old Double Amputee With Handicap Accessible Van
- Black Poetry Day: 5 Dope Poets You Should Follow On Instagram — ASAP
- Botham Jean’s Mother Speaks Out On Dallas District Attorney