Patricia Dye, 31, posed as a 14-year-old boy under the alias Matt Abrams in order to allegedly have sex with a 16-year-old girl in Springboro, Ohio, according to the Dayton Daily News.
Dye was arrested after the underage girl she is accused of having sex with fled the hotel room that she shared with Dye, reports CBS News. Police say that the girl fled after finding out that Dye was an adult woman and not the boy that she had claimed to be.
Dye has admitted to posing as a young boy, but has not yet spoken on allegations of whether or not she had sex with the victim. Before her arrest, Dye stayed with the girl for in a hotel for three days.
“They were boyfriend-girlfriend,” Sgt. Bob Marchiny said. “(Dye) looks just like a boy.”
Dye, a 4-foot-11 woman from Franklin was six inches shorter than the victim and has no local criminal record to show.
Dye is charged with corruption of a minor and unlawful sex with a minor. She is being held on $100,000 bail.
- K. Michelle’s Surrogate Confirms She’s Carrying Twins [VIDEO]
- Police Tell Philadelphia Barber To Stop Providing Free Haircuts To Homeless
- Violent Thug George Zimmerman Is On A Dating App With A Fake Name
- Vlasic Introducing Pickle Chips As a New Snack
- Michael Jackson’s Children Reportedly Preparing An Epic Lawsuit Against Wade Robson And James Safechuck
- White Privilege In Full Effect! Lori ‘Aunt Becky’ Loughlin Claims She Isn’t Guilty And ‘Plans To Fight’
- Boy Bye: Kevin Hunter Officially Out As Executive Producer Of ‘The Wendy Williams Show’
- Hughley TV: Kenny Lattimore Shares Stories From The Time He Had A Stalker [Video]
- DL’s Top 10 Signs You’re Dating A Player
- John Legend’s Production Company Signs With ABC