Patricia Dye, 31, posed as a 14-year-old boy under the alias Matt Abrams in order to allegedly have sex with a 16-year-old girl in Springboro, Ohio, according to the Dayton Daily News.
Dye was arrested after the underage girl she is accused of having sex with fled the hotel room that she shared with Dye, reports CBS News. Police say that the girl fled after finding out that Dye was an adult woman and not the boy that she had claimed to be.
Dye has admitted to posing as a young boy, but has not yet spoken on allegations of whether or not she had sex with the victim. Before her arrest, Dye stayed with the girl for in a hotel for three days.
“They were boyfriend-girlfriend,” Sgt. Bob Marchiny said. “(Dye) looks just like a boy.”
Dye, a 4-foot-11 woman from Franklin was six inches shorter than the victim and has no local criminal record to show.
Dye is charged with corruption of a minor and unlawful sex with a minor. She is being held on $100,000 bail.
- Let’s Talk Sports 8.14.20 – Can The Sixers Beat The Celtics? College Football Paused
- Quarantine Baby! Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Are Expecting Baby #3
- Ciara Shares The Music Video For “Rooted” Featuring Ester Dean, Shot Just 2 Days Before Delivering Baby Win [Video]
- D.L. Hughley Defends Sen. Kamala Harris; Talks Black Greatness
- Nike To Celebrate Kobe Bryant’s Legacy With “Mamba Week”
- Snoop Dogg Wants To Invest In Atlantic City
- 7 Black Beauty Products To Shop Now
- “Black-ish” Shelved Episode To Air On Hulu
- Joe Biden Announces Kamala Harris As His Pick For Vice President
- ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ 2020 Reboot Is On The Way