Patricia Dye, 31, posed as a 14-year-old boy under the alias Matt Abrams in order to allegedly have sex with a 16-year-old girl in Springboro, Ohio, according to the Dayton Daily News.
Dye was arrested after the underage girl she is accused of having sex with fled the hotel room that she shared with Dye, reports CBS News. Police say that the girl fled after finding out that Dye was an adult woman and not the boy that she had claimed to be.
Dye has admitted to posing as a young boy, but has not yet spoken on allegations of whether or not she had sex with the victim. Before her arrest, Dye stayed with the girl for in a hotel for three days.
“They were boyfriend-girlfriend,” Sgt. Bob Marchiny said. “(Dye) looks just like a boy.”
Dye, a 4-foot-11 woman from Franklin was six inches shorter than the victim and has no local criminal record to show.
Dye is charged with corruption of a minor and unlawful sex with a minor. She is being held on $100,000 bail.
- Gabrielle Union Has No Guilt Being a Working Mom
- Dolly Vanzant Introduced Us ToThe Great-Niece of Maya Angelou; Dolly Angelou
- Man Accused of Shooting 6 Philadelphia Police Officers Has Been Charged
- Jay-Z to Become Part Owner of an NFL Team
- Jada Pinkett Smith Tired of Pretending Marriage Is Perfect
- That Time Dolly Vanzant and Maya Angelou Got Into It
- Lawyer Shaka Johnson Details What Led To Suspects Surrender In Philly Standoff
- Stick It! Nine Fool-Proof Tips For Applying False Lashes
- Suspect Surrenders After 6 Philadelphia Police Officers Shot in North Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Shooting: Gunman Surrenders Following Standoff With Police, Nine Cops Injured