Patricia Dye, 31, posed as a 14-year-old boy under the alias Matt Abrams in order to allegedly have sex with a 16-year-old girl in Springboro, Ohio, according to the Dayton Daily News.
Dye was arrested after the underage girl she is accused of having sex with fled the hotel room that she shared with Dye, reports CBS News. Police say that the girl fled after finding out that Dye was an adult woman and not the boy that she had claimed to be.
Dye has admitted to posing as a young boy, but has not yet spoken on allegations of whether or not she had sex with the victim. Before her arrest, Dye stayed with the girl for in a hotel for three days.
“They were boyfriend-girlfriend,” Sgt. Bob Marchiny said. “(Dye) looks just like a boy.”
Dye, a 4-foot-11 woman from Franklin was six inches shorter than the victim and has no local criminal record to show.
Dye is charged with corruption of a minor and unlawful sex with a minor. She is being held on $100,000 bail.
- FOX 29’s Mike Jerrick Stopped By The Quincy Harris Morning Show
- We Spoke to Keir Bradford-Gray, Lawyer of Michael White, Who Was Found Not Guilty in the Deadly Rittenhouse Square Stabbing
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Sunken Place Pastor Mark Burns At Conference: ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump?’
- Jazzy Report: California Is Doing Something About The Number Of Black Women Dying During Childbirth
- D.L.’s Top 10 Worst Things To Do On A Nude Beach
- Boys II Men Member Says Its Ok For Gina Rodriguez To Use The N Word…
- PECO Wants To Help You Save This Winter
- U.S. Rep Elijah Cummings Has Died At Age 68
- Four Common Phrases Your Boss Use And What They Actually Mean