Patricia Dye, 31, posed as a 14-year-old boy under the alias Matt Abrams in order to allegedly have sex with a 16-year-old girl in Springboro, Ohio, according to the Dayton Daily News.
Dye was arrested after the underage girl she is accused of having sex with fled the hotel room that she shared with Dye, reports CBS News. Police say that the girl fled after finding out that Dye was an adult woman and not the boy that she had claimed to be.
Dye has admitted to posing as a young boy, but has not yet spoken on allegations of whether or not she had sex with the victim. Before her arrest, Dye stayed with the girl for in a hotel for three days.
“They were boyfriend-girlfriend,” Sgt. Bob Marchiny said. “(Dye) looks just like a boy.”
Dye, a 4-foot-11 woman from Franklin was six inches shorter than the victim and has no local criminal record to show.
Dye is charged with corruption of a minor and unlawful sex with a minor. She is being held on $100,000 bail.
- Even With Money & Fame, Tiffany Haddish Still Uses Nivea Creme To Grease Her Knees & Elbows
- Camara AUnique Debuts New ‘AVA’ Lash Inspired By Ava Duvernay
- Cathy Hughes Stuns On The Cover Of Monarch Magazine
- Lizzo Finally Reveals What’s In Her Tiny Bag And It’s Hilarious
- Who Wore It Best? Celebs Keep It Sporty And Sexy In Beyoncé’s New Ivy Park Collection
- Missy Elliott Channels The History Of Heartbreak For “Why I Still Love You” [WATCH]
- The Hot Spot: Kanye West To Headline Evangelical Event, Will Smith Speaks Out About #OscarsSoWhite Controversy & More
- Black Tony Missed Work Again & Blamed Martin Luther King [VIDEO]
- Eva’s Corner: Does Social Media Belong In Your Relationship? [VIDEO]
- KeKe Wyatt Welcomes 10th Child Ke’Riah Darring